Saturday, January 3, 2009

So It Begins...


Hey Folks.

About a year and a half ago I played around with the idea of writing a blog. After many weeks of being back and forth, I finally decided that nobody would read it and I would just be wasting my time, and I should use my better judgement and stay away from that idea.

Well, nothing has changed, besides the fact that I have decided to not use my better judgement anymore.

The main idea behind this blog is to keep people updated on things involving myself and my music, and not to bore you with my thoughts on current events or thinking up deep, intellectual writings. More of an informal news page to keep you in the loop about the recording process or shows or funny things that may have happened to me in a day. Believe it or not, sometimes I get myself into amusing and awkward situations. Seriously, they could create a sitcom about my life and it would quickly bypass Cheers and Seinfeld in the all-time ratings.

Thanks for tuning in, and hopefully I’ll see you around here sometime soon.

3 comments:

  1. Good on ya Eric. So is there a tour in the works? That would be cool if there is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. Im going to add you to my blog roll.

    Congratulations, your a someone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is, without exaggeration, the single greatest gift that i've ever received in my lifetime.

    Thank you, good sir.

    ReplyDelete