Thursday, January 8, 2009

E/R

For some reason i hate John Stamos so much that it makes me respect him like no other. I don't understand how that works...

This is a song from Death Cab For Cutie's latest album. The more i listen to it the more i realize how immaculate it really is...just an incredibly well put-together record. Anyways, on ER tonight John Stamos was sitting in a bar, and this song was playing in the background. I thought i'd share it with the entire world (because everyone in the world reads this) in case you haven't heard it. That was my tie-in to the Stamos comment, in case you didn't put them together.

Please enjoy responsibly.

2 comments:

  1. I like ER. Guilty pleasure? Maybe. But i love Death Cab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. michael - my guilty pleasure may be john stamos.

    who of us is worse?

    me.

    ReplyDelete