Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I am a Rabid Anti-Dentite


Well today I had a wicked-bad toothache, so I caved and went to the dentist. (the first time in a few years.) Let's just say, it was not pleasant. I would go on about how much i hate dentists and how much i think the whole oral hygienist industry is a sham, but i'll save that for another day, because i am tired.

Also to note: I added a song here and on the site. It is a cover of a Dave Matthews Band version of a Johnny Cash cover of a song written by Danny Dill and Marijohn Wilkin. Simple enough? Well, either way, i think it's a cool song. Just something to hopefully lessen the dullness that 'flood' and 'honest mistakes' have created sitting there, alone, for so long.

Goodnight, and good luck.

2 comments:

  1. Going to the dentist is definitely a less than fun and exciting experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would much rather be repeatedly kicked in the balls for hours on end.

    ReplyDelete