Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Deal

So here's the deal.



I haven't done much here. for a long, long time. But that's going to change.



I'm going to start getting my act together. Blog posts, Videos, and yes, albums. I have a couple ideas that are just moving past the planning stages, so that means i'll be recording soon. And i'll be posting stuff as soon as i can. I feel like after this long of not recording, i actually have so many ideas bottled up and most of it is going to be unleashed to you very soon. Look for an EP later this year. and free this time. because iTunes won't let me charge less than 9.99 for an EP. and that's only a few songs, so it's quite a ripoff. From now on all EP's will be free. Bam.



Hope that was enough of a public service announcement for you. And now, you may go back to your other activites on the Internets.



Thank you.



Eric Braun

No comments:

Post a Comment